[pianotech] Charging by job, or by hour?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 20:35:34 MDT 2010

Not an issue of using more of the brain in court, it is an issue of flexible time. Court schedules are dictated without much flexibility.

And I know some lawyers charge by the job, not by the hour.

Dean

If my lawyer told me he charges for driving down town, parking,and waiting time,i could understand that. But he just said he charges more to be in court. But then maybe he did that to pay for the driving time, parking, etc.

Yes, there are some lawyers that charge by the job,like divorcees, wills, etc. But only if they are very simple ones. Kind of like us. A flat fee for tuning, but more if there are complications.

Wim

Not an issue of using more of the brain in court, it is an issue of flexible time. Court schedules are dictated without much flexibility.

And I know some lawyers charge by the job, not by the hour.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802