[pianotech] Lesson learned (again)

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 05:50:51 MDT 2010

William,

Reminds me of when I was in high school.  Was going into 12th grade.  Was
supposed to try out for football the next day.  Ate a steak the night
before.  Was walking out of the living room where I ate it, with bare feet
when the steak knife fell off from the plate and of course, it went down
(not sideways or upside down instead) but right straight into the top of my
foot.  Took several stitches too.  Oh well, I didn't really want to try out
for football anyway...  Didn't like the coach.  Was an arrogant S.O.B.

Jer