[pianotech] Delete key stopped working in Thunderbird (OT)

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue Jul 27 07:45:08 MDT 2010

  Does anyone know why the Delete key should have stopped working in
Thunderbird, the email client I use?

The Delete key on my laptop worked perfectly well to delete individual
emails or selected groups of emails, since I installed the Mozilla
Thunderbird email client. And then last week it just stopped. I
installed the latest version to see if that would help, but no
difference.  The Delete key works as normal in other programs.

I can't find much online about this.

Thanks,

Daivd Boyce