[pianotech] Delete key stopped working in Thunderbird (OT)

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Tue Jul 27 08:13:44 MDT 2010

Hi David,

This is just a guess, but it sounds like you might have picked up some sort
of virus or malware that affects your ability to delete in Mozilla.  If the
Delete key does, in fact, work in ALL of your other programs or applications
then a hardware cause is ruled out.  If the Delete key operated normally
from the beginning with Mozilla Thunderbird and then failed later, then the
only other option is to consider some sort of malware or virus.

I'm not sure what your Operating System is but if it's Windows XP (God, I
hope it's not Vista <yuck>), you might want to consider migrating your
e-mail client to Outlook Express.

Good Luck,
Tom