[pianotech] Bouncing Bostons

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jul 30 16:54:02 MDT 2010

William -
Two things come to mind.  First, as you point out, range of up / down
weights is bizarre, and warrants more attention.  Do all the notes
you try this staccato technique respond the same way?  If not, what
are the up and down weights for those that do and don't.  Second,
while you seem quite thorough, you didn't actually mention checking
for keyframe bedding, primarily balance and back rail.  Meanwhile,
it's worth re-reading all the various conjectures, just to refresh
your (my) memory of what's actually going on.
Good luck.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY