[pianotech] tightening balance hole was Bouncing Bostons

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 13:51:58 MDT 2010

Thanks

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Page <jonpage at comcast.net>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Sat, Jul 31, 2010 7:37 am
Subject: Re: [pianotech] tightening balance hole was Bouncing Bostons

InVegas Ed Dryburgh says he uses his high grade industrial applicationwater thin super glue for this job.
   Any body have experience using his prductto do this

Whenever I tried a hard drying material to swab the holes,
the keys were noisy with even the slightest play.

I've always had good luck with 50/50 glue and water. Elmers orTitebind.

Regards,

Jon Page