[pianotech] tightening balance hole was Bouncing Bostons

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sat Jul 31 18:33:23 MDT 2010

Great minds................  ;-]

This is the same thing I do, either by wetting the BR holes while removing
bushings with Wallpaper Paste Remover/Water, or if I'm in a hurry and
steaming bushings out, I'll lay the wet cloth on the balance rail holes and
steam them as well.  I agree that as long as you're there, it takes little
to no extra effort.

William R. Monroe