[pianotech] Steinway Sheraton (4510)

Floyd Gadd fg at floydgadd.com
Mon Jun 14 21:43:23 MDT 2010

There's a Steinway Sheraton upright for sale in my region for what seems a lower price than I might have anticipated (under $1000).  Of course, I've not seen the piano first hand, and have not evaluated its condition.  I'm not familiar with this model.  What do I need to know about it and its quirks?  In what year was it first manufactured?  I've not yet contacted the seller to obtain the serial number.
Floyd Gadd
Manitoba Chapter