[pianotech] billing dilemma with pitch raises

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Nov 1 07:41:28 MDT 2010

Hi All,

It wasn't my intention to come out swinging.  My apologies if my feathers
were up!  If I am responding, that means I'm at work.  I really don't like
tuning on Sundays, but I have to when we have recitals, so my nose was
already out of joint before reading and responding to posts. I might have
waited until today to get into this stream.

Feathers unruffled,
Paul