[pianotech] Yer Wheels

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Tue Nov 2 08:11:30 MDT 2010

How about buy American/Canadian.
Keep the business here, and the jobs. I don't see too many of the 'big three' products mentioned.
I realize a lot of foreign companies have plants in the US/Can.
I have been driving Dodges for years, first the Minivan, and now the Journey. (ok, I think it might be built in Mexico, but the company is US/Canadian)
The unemployment is high mostly because we buy imported products.
Mind you it is a catch 22, who can afford the expensive domestic made stuff, and we must live.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia