[pianotech] Bigger issues (was) Medical costs OT

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:19:16 MDT 2010

Duaine, it sounds like you're in the Dukes of Hazard land.  Our schools
are very strict about saggy pants and stoned individuals, but the mind
visual is pretty funny to think of!   None of those are allowed, nor
baseball hats...any hats.  Girls can't wear tank tops or any revealing
attire.  They're usually all pretty good about it and don't whine....much.

Paul