[pianotech] Bigger issues (was) Medical costs OT

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Nov 2 14:34:53 MDT 2010

Plus, after 26 years in the program (and after 50+ years in existence)
the Parents As Teachers program is going to be no more - my
sister-in-law got laid-off. Then about a month ago, they wanted her to
work with - only the existing extreme cases of "problem" kids - Part
Time (half her normal hours) - for - HALF pay - and - NO Medical Benefits.

dahechler at att.net