[pianotech] Medical costs (OT!) was:billing dilemmawith pitch raises

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:37:53 MDT 2010

I guess I'll whine at them, then. And I will, but not as much to those
that didn't bother to vote at all!  They have NO say.
Paul

From:
Duaine Hechler <dahechler at att.net>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
11/02/2010 03:21 PM
Re: [pianotech] Medical costs (OT!) was:billing dilemmawith     pitch
raises

Only, if you know some people that didn't voter your way.