[pianotech] Ahhh, Piano talk at last! :>)

John Ashcraft jaashcraft at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 15:16:04 MDT 2010

I have some diagonal cutters which I've ground down so they cut center pins
flush. I put a soundboard steel (or something flat, thin, and strong) on the
bridge cap to protect it, then grip the bridge pins lightly with the cutters
and use the heel of the cutters as a fulcrum to lever the pins out.
--John Ashcraft

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Paul T Williams <pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu