[pianotech] Medical costs (OT!) was:billing dilemmawith pitch raises

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 15:42:18 MDT 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Conrad Hoffsommer
<choffsommer at hotmail.com>wrote:

> My (and any politician who actually will listen's) point is that, if you
> don't care enough to vote; I don't care enough to listen to you.
>
> Conrad Hoffsommer

Hey Conrad ... I just voted. I cared enough to vote three times today. So
you gotta listen to me more now, right? (Our motto in Mississippi is "Vote
Early, Vote Often.")

Like I've heard all my life growing up here, 'The most important thing is to
get your guy elected; the second most important thing is free and fair
elections.'

Yes, I'm kidding. :-)

--
JF