[pianotech] Medical costs (OT!) was:billing dilemmawith pitch raises

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Nov 2 19:57:02 MDT 2010

On 11/2/2010 2:11 PM, Porritt, David wrote:

> Conrad:
>
> In this election no one promised anything....they just gave
> generalities.  We'll cut spending - on what?
>
> dp
>
> David M. Porritt, RPT
>
> dporritt at smu.edu

I'm not Conrad, but that's a very good point. Leave the military, Social
Security, and Medicare untouched. Interest payments on the debt still
have to be paid. You could get rid of ALL THE REST OF GOVERNMENT, and
you'd still not break even. And some of the rest of government does
important work, like fixing highways and bridges, inspecting food for
contaminants and adulteration, disaster relief, air safety, etc.

Susan Kline