[pianotech] Medical costs (OT!)

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 17:15:48 MDT 2010

>>Could be worse - we could be giving away millions of packs of cigarettes
to the soldiers like we did in WW II.

>>Giving my grand-father life long asthma - and - emphysema - which he
ultimately died from.

Um, with all due respect, nobody "gave" your grandfather asthma.  Unless somebody held a gun to his head and made him smoke,
he brought that on himself, just like those uninsured that get obese on food stamps spent on junk food, (getting back to that personal responsibility thing).

Ed Foote RPT