[pianotech] Medical costs (OT!)

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Nov 2 17:01:59 MDT 2010

John Formsma wrote:
> Ed,
>
> I agree that our military spending is way out of control. And that it
> is out of control because of our war-mongering. (I even think we
> should be bringing all our troops home, and closing our foreign
> military bases.)
>
> However, I'm not sure that military spending is larger than social
> services. Any data you can cite?
>
> --
> JF
Could be worse - we could be giving away millions of packs of cigarettes
to the soldiers like we did in WW II.

Giving my grand-father life long asthma - and - emphysema - which he
ultimately died from.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years