[pianotech] OT Military cost was Medical costs (OT!)

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 22:19:59 MDT 2010

Good food for thought Frank.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom piano restoration
Ronsen piano hammers-sales
R & D  and tech support
Sitka soundboard panels
209-577-8397
209-985-0990

-----Original Message-----
From: George F Emerson <pianoguru at cox.net>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Tue, Nov 2, 2010 6:39 pm
Subject: Re: [pianotech] OT Military cost was Medical costs (OT!)

Yes, military procurment is a huge problem.  I was a supply sergeant for my unit, and saw that on a smaller scale within the scope of my responsibilities.  But, don't forget that the first and most vital function of government is to provide for the common defense.  Not all governments see it that way, because they have come to count on us, the US, for that.  For better or worse, we have become the "world police," but whom would you rather assume that role?  China?  It could happen, in our lifetime!

Frank Emerson, MSgt USAF retired
And proud of it!