[pianotech] shorter final tuning time with pitch raises; forearm smash

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 03:27:53 MDT 2010

 (What do you say:   "Bear with me for a few seconds here, folks"?  or "This hurts me more than it does the piano."?  or  "Trust me on this one." or just "Cover your ears for a sec ..." or "Here's my latest number --it's called "Train Wreck."? or what?)

 You say, "This is what Rachmaninoff really wanted to write............"

Ed Foote RPT