[pianotech] shorter final tuning time with pitch raises; forearm smash

David Nereson da88ve at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 04:21:23 MDT 2010

That's great!
    --D.N.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Foote" <a440a at aol.com>
To: <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:27 AM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] shorter final tuning time with pitch
raises;forearm smash

 (What do you say:   "Bear with me for a few seconds here,
folks"?  or "This hurts me more than it does the piano."?  or
"Trust me on this one." or just "Cover your ears for a sec ..."
or "Here's my latest number --it's called "Train Wreck."? or
what?)

 You say, "This is what Rachmaninoff really wanted to

Ed Foote RPT