[pianotech] shorter final tuning time with pitch raises; forearm smash

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 06:19:54 MDT 2010

Hi David,
I'm just wondering here if you  have tried the new tuning levers that are on the market these days. I'm thinking "Fujan" or "Charles Faulk".You might be surprised of their efficiency in feeling the pins and producing a sometimes more stable tuning in a shorter period of time.These tools were introduced to help us work smarter.Are you using one of these?
Marcel Carey