[pianotech] FW: Medical costs (OT!) was:billing dilemma

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Nov 3 14:06:25 MDT 2010

David you are leaving quite a few factors out of the equation. Broken legs
are relatively easy to fix, but the system you support mandates that i have
to go to the most expensive fixer out there, the orthopedic surgeon. Any
medical tech who has been around a few years in an orthopedic environment
can fix most of them, but I can't use them.

Put the gun away. I'm not threatening you. Stop threatening me for
disagreeing with you.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____