[pianotech] FW: Medical costs (OT!) was:billing dilemma

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Nov 3 14:09:03 MDT 2010

"Legislate personal responsibility.."  That is really a scary statement, not to mention an oxymoron, and pretty much says it all.

By the way,  you have a backyard to play in because you and I paid for that tank. We can argue freely on this forum, or any forum for that matter, because of that tank. You are free to tune pianos or have any other business you so desire, because of that tank. If you think the "tank" is expensive, try a government without any tanks and then tell me how your life turns out.

Regards,

Rob