[pianotech] FW: Medical costs (OT!) was:billing dilemma

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Nov 3 14:55:53 MDT 2010

A government without any tanks, you mean like Switzerland?
Last time I was there, the standard of living was quite comfortable, and all
without tanks or wars.  Successful nations can be had without warring and
then claiming that aggression as pre-emptive self-defense.

Couldn't help myself........

Anon.......