[pianotech] shorter final tuning time with pitch raises; forearm smash

David Nereson da88ve at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 00:24:56 MDT 2010

    No, because of, a) outrageous cost, b) too long to fit in my
tool case, c) from what I've heard, not as versatile when
changing heads/tips is required, which for me is quite often.
But Dan Levitan's lever sounds interesting and is more
reasonably priced.  But doesn't he have the tip welded to the
lever itself?
    --David Nereson, RPT