[pianotech] back to school

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 10:59:17 MDT 2010

OMG, not in the computer? Then you don't really exist, you know. :-)

Congrats, Ron!

Paul

In a message dated 11/4/2010 6:12:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
drwoodwind at hotmail.com writes:

Working!  Well - almost, that is...  After 2 extra  months off for summer
this year, it appears that the school will be hiring me  back as a full time
instrument repair tech.
Thanks for all the kind words  and support.  I made plenty of calls and
drummed up enough tuning  business to cover the bills, but it sure is difficult
to try and go
from  part-time to full-time overnight!

I went in yesterday, but the payroll  clerk told me I'm not showing up on
the computer yet.  Ah,  bureaucracy!

Ron  Koval
chicagoland
=