[pianotech] drop lifter wires

Ben Gac, RPT ben at benspianotuning.com
Thu Nov 4 12:24:37 MDT 2010

Noah, Marshall,

Schaff sells drop lifter wires and dowel heads, I just bought a bunch from them myself. It's not listed in the catalog, instead you need to call and ask. Schaff has several other items that aren't in their catalog for some reason. If you're looking for something you don't think they have, just give them a call to make certain. You may be surprised...

-Ben

 Ben Gac, RPT
Ben's Piano Tuning
(708) 488-1450 - office