[pianotech] Compressed gas duster

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 13:29:13 MDT 2010

No, but after being unsatisfied with the "blow" function of my vacuum, and still not entirely happy after schlepping a small compressor to the the piano, I now use an electric leaf blower for this.  For under $50.00 you can get one that is lightweight and extremely effective.  It easily "blows away" (yes, I wrote that) any other method I have tried for cleaning off soundboards and such.  Handy in the yard, as well--go figure!

Alan Eder