[pianotech] drop lifter wires

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Nov 4 13:25:27 MDT 2010

Looks like between 1895 and 1900.  Wow, that's getting old. Still works?

Good luck.

Paul

From:
"Berley Firmin II" <firmin1 at bellsouth.net>
To:
<pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
11/04/2010 02:08 PM
Re: [pianotech] drop lifter wires

Sorry for asking this on this thread , but I'm in need of an approximate
date on an Everett upright piano, serial# 27011.  My copy of Pierce's
Atlas is packed away in a box somewhere pending more bookcases. The piano
case is in beautiful shape and the piano itself needs minor work to sound
it's best.

                       Thanks and appreciation in advance for Your help,
Michael