[pianotech] drop lifter wires

Berley Firmin II firmin1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 4 17:08:13 MDT 2010

Hi Tom...I think the piano could possibly be that old- I was thinking between 1905-1910, but it could be earlier.It was a donation to a local Church .the lady who owned it said it hasn't been tuned since 1998. Amazingly it is pretty much in tune to itself, even with a 3/4 bedplate.
        I'll write more later as I have an errand torun now.

                               Thanks, Michael