[pianotech] Compressed gas duster

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Nov 4 13:31:02 MDT 2010

I just ordered a set of those this morning!

Also, a vacuum that comes highly recommended by a number of techs on this
list is the Metro Vac-n-Blo. It vacs and blows. I fully intend to order one
someday very soon. My little Shark vac just doesn't cut it with the volume
of (stuff) in some pianos I come across, and it doesn't blow, either.
http://goo.gl/0ffH7

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN