[pianotech] Compressed gas duster

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Nov 4 19:10:17 MDT 2010

I have this Metro Vac-n-Blo.  Excellent unit!  It vacuums like a banshee, although, to be honest, I've never seen a banshee do any vacuuming, but you get the idea.  When you switch it around to blow, it'll rival a Cat 5 Hurricane. I highly recommend it. It's very portable, too.  I just throw the strap over my shoulder as I move around as needed. It's fairly quiet as a vacuum, but it seems to be quite a bit louder as a blower.

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com