[pianotech] re-designed web site (slightly OT)

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 14:26:52 MDT 2010

Hi, Wim:
    A few thoughts.  Your narration background is guitar.  Why not piano?
     You might also include in your bio the previous piano business you had, and your employment at the University, and any other interesting piano related employment.  You might also like to tell how your father got started and how you followed him into the business.  It would illustrate how your second generation piano tuning business came to be.  I
    t might be interesting if you had more photos of work you've done in the past, pics of pianos being rebuilt in various stages, etc.  People are fascinated by piano innards.  You could add more pages with this kind of stuff.  I do like the "family" flavor of the website but  I'm feeling like I need to see more of your professional side, with photos or anything that can tie into your long history.  Maybe a photo of your old store, your Dad, you as an upcoming tech, or?
    Like I say, just some ideas.  The site is nice overall.  The narration is ok, and gives a nice folksy flavor.  Unusual, though.
    Best of luck.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego