[pianotech] re-designed web site (slightly OT)

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 21:17:43 MDT 2010

My only critique is that you might be careful about claiming (in the narration) to be the "Best" piano technician - it could alienate the other technicians in your area. You might think about changing it to "If you are looking for a highly qualified..." or something of the sort.

Hope things are going well for you in Hawaii!

Ryan

I have actually never really listen to the narrative. This was done by the people at the web site design. But if it does say what you say it does, then you're right, and it needs to be changed. I'll listen to it more critically, and then see how that can be done.

"Things" are going much better. Thanks for asking

Wim