[pianotech] re-designed web site (slightly OT)

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:57:29 MDT 2010

Nice clean looking website Wim!

My only critique is that you might be careful about claiming (in the
narration) to be the "Best" piano technician - it could alienate the other
technicians in your area. You might think about changing it to "If you are
looking for a highly qualified..." or something of the sort.

Hope things are going well for you in Hawaii!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter