[pianotech] re-designed web site (slightly OT)

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 21:45:37 MDT 2010

I talked to the web people, and they are correcting the HTML. I also asked them to find a Beethoven Sonata as background. (I was fortunate that the lady who helped is a pianist, and knew exactly what I wanted). I am also getting a copy of the script so I can make corrections.

My wife is looking for "old" pictures in our scrap books.

Thanks to all of you for your comments and suggestions.

Wim