[pianotech] shorter final tuning time with pitch raises; forearm smash

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 12:46:22 MDT 2010

That's sadly dismissive. I don't think I'd characterize learning to pay attention to the tactile aspect of tuning (the essence of what I'm saying) esoterica or psychological pathology. It's an important, maybe critical, aspect of tuning often not mentioned or discussed. Hearing is one thing, controlling the pin is something very different and an essential skill that would not be fairly characterized as "easy" for those trying to learn..

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com