[pianotech] shorter final tuning time with pitch raises; forearm smash

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 14:00:06 MDT 2010

Neither am I addressing all the details.  The method you describe is
helpful, but rapid fire playing of the note or learning to hear earlier in
the envelope doesn't amount to much if you don't know how to control the
movement of the pin.  I wouldn't consider that either bottomless or
peripheral to the discussion.  So be it.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com