[pianotech] metro vac n blo

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 07:29:09 MST 2010

 Speaking of cleaning soundboards, what is the simplest way to clean soundboards?

I cut off the business end of a swiffer holder and attached it to a soundboard steel, Schaff #934 with glue & tape. Add a Swiffer duster and go to town. Works great. You can follow with a damp cloth if it's really dirty.

Al -
High Point, NC