[pianotech] metro vac n blo

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Nov 8 09:44:47 MST 2010

I've had the same frustrations with cordless drills and NiCad batteries.  I charge them and by the time I go to use them the battery has gone dead.  NiCad batteries are reputed to lose 2% of their power every day without use.

I have had good luck with my Ryobi Lithium Ion drill.  If it goes long periods of time without use it's still charged up when I need it.  They are more expensive, but well worth it.  I'll never buy another NiCad tool for high torque use.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu