[pianotech] internet advertising

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 04:38:43 MST 2010

Get a listing on google and google places...free. If you have a
yellow pages ad,
you have a superpages.com listing, tweak that. The Yellow Pages will
host a site
for under $10./mo.

I just started a website with ipage.com as a host...$6 something/month.
My mac has the software to effortlessly (sort of) create and edit the site.
Check it out:  http://www.pianocapecod.com

I tried sites on my free web allowance with comcast but their web based
web design tools are severely lacking.  So I keep a simple page with them
listing a link to pianocapecod.
--

Regards,

Jon Page