[pianotech] internet advertising

allan at sutton.net allan at sutton.net
Tue Nov 9 06:38:28 MST 2010

All,

This advice has been worth a fortune to me in the last 1 1/2 years: Get a
free Wordpress blog where you post articles and start right away building
your creditworthiness (sorry, the french word is "notoriété") on the social
medias.

The important thing in that is that you can freely add quality content, and
this dynamic quality will draw Google indexing. And clients.

A blog that links to other blogs, articles that might get used by someone
else... and the blog may point to your "static " web page.

Do it. Now. Good luck.

Allan Sutton, m.mus. RPT
www.pianotechniquemontreal.com