[pianotech] internet advertising

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Nov 9 19:33:19 MST 2010

I just did this today (because of this post.) As I was finding my way around
Wordpress, I discovered that by default your blog posts will be blocked from
search engines. I stumbled into "Privacy Settings" which is where I reset it
to allow search engines to index me... after all, that's the only reason I'm
doing it!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN