[pianotech] Chuck Behm's Promos

Floyd Gadd fg at floydgadd.com
Tue Nov 9 07:15:46 MST 2010

Congratulations Chuck on the implementation of a great idea.

As I look at the subscription options, I see a "see 'em all and pick and choose" option and three different "get 'em all in the order they're written" options, with different pacings of delivery--the first option being more expensive per promo.  This all makes sense.

Are you going to post a title list of all promos written to date so that people who opt to "get 'em all slowly" will be tempted to "get 'em all faster?"

Floyd Gadd
Manitoba Chapter