[pianotech] green piano with bass bridge problem

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Nov 11 14:56:24 MST 2010

Just curious Ron, did you use West System epoxy? Did you use fillers?
If so, what kind? How did you measure your 5:1 mixing ratio? I don't
like the pumps at all for measuring. I always use a good scale. And in
the case of mixing up smaller batches, it becomes more and more
mandatory to measure with a good scale. Temperature can also be an
issue - was it cold?

Terry Farrell