[pianotech] green piano with bass bridge problem

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Nov 11 16:20:58 MST 2010

Pianos Shipped Objectively? Pianos Obviously Shipped?  Sorry, very long
day!
Paul

From:
Scott Gray <pelican2 at gmx.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
11/11/2010 05:14 PM
Re: [pianotech] green piano with bass bridge problem

Does it say PSO on the side of there trucks?

(or POS).. heehee

At least it will be Lots of Work for the tuner/techs in that area!..  Look
at the bright side.
(ok.. it's not to bright) ;-)

Scott Gray
RSG Piano Service