[pianotech] ..as seen on Craigslist..

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Fri Nov 12 06:43:17 MST 2010

Yes, when I started in 1962 people would ask me how long I have been doing
this.  I was somewhat embarrassed to answer.  These days, I have been doing
this longer than the asker has been a live.
I think the author of the phrase, "baloney Bunch" must have toned himself
down.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician