[pianotech] Marinetex

pgmilkie at juno.com pgmilkie at juno.com
Fri Nov 12 07:23:55 MST 2010

You can shim an entire sound board with the marinetex.Paul Milkie
On Nov 12, 2010, at 5:33 AM, Jon Page wrote:The only epoxy I could see having a chance to work here isMarineTex Epoxy Putty.  I have rebuilt bridge pin area withsuccess. http://www.marinetex.com/marinetexepoxyputty.html
Check out the compressive and adhesion strength listed on the right.--
Regards,

Jon Page
Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4cdd4e363f30a1a69f4st05duc