[pianotech] Imagine

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Fri Nov 12 10:20:39 MST 2010

On 11/12/2010 6:24 AM, Dale Erwin wrote:
> Our prospective clients don't often know how junkie some of the stuff
> they own is.
If they have enough money, absolutely, urge them on toward better
instruments.

If they don't --- well, I fixed one you turned down, many years ago. It
had been dropped in a move. They didn't have the money to buy a
different piano, which was the only option any other techs would offer
them. I fixed the thing -- got it as good as it had been.

I sweated a bit, mind.

Susan